Gotta LOVE diets...lol

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/03 3:36 am - El Mirage, AZ
Well, I went to my 5 month weigh in...I'm down a whopping 7.1 pounds since I started this glorious journey. Hey, I guess it's weight gone, right? Thing is, with the Topamax I take for headaches, food is *blah*, pop is down right nasty (I haven't had pop for probably 5 months anyhow, just because I thought I'd prepare now to give it up. It was no loss)
(deactivated member)
on 8/28/03 5:40 am - El Mirage, AZ
Grr, I sent that before I meant too...lol By the way, that was extreme sarcasm on the "whopping 7.1 pounds"....but anyhow...I really am happy for SOME loss. I joked to my nurse that these Topamax pills could have a "street value" for those people not willing or wanting to give up pop. It makes ANYTHING carbonated taste SO nasty, with this weird carbony after taste thing going on....**BLECH** I don't mind not having pop, but an occaisional beer really hits the spot now and again. Funny thing is, first time things tasted "weird" to me, was when we went to Wendy's and I got a rootbeer. I thought the brix (Pop to soda ratio talk here!) was off. The rest of the family thought I was nuts) Now I know it was ME all along.... LOL Anywhooo, take care all. HANG IN THERE EVERYONE, OK??!!
Most Active