Cignassqueakywheels group at Yahoo! Groups

lemarie22
on 8/13/03 7:27 pm - Glendale, AZ
I found a group at Yahoo Groups that is dedicated to being cranky at Cigna. There's nothing better than organized and sanctioned crankiness. You fellow Cignites might be interested. Cignassqueakywheels. Michele, you'll appreciate that the first two syllables are cignASS.
(deactivated member)
on 8/14/03 10:53 am - El Mirage, AZ
LOL, oh, Connie, I've been there for months and months now. I was prob. one of the first 5. LOL For those who are interested, you have to have a Yahoo ID. Sign up for Yahoo Messenger, it's a quick, free easy download. There is a message board there. The guys and gals also go into a Yahoo chatroom from time to time to rant, rave, and HUG. They are a great bunch of people. This was Joy Cain's baby. She's a great gal also. Once you are signed up for messenger, you simply click on your "Tools" tab, go to "inside Yahoo", and then go down that drop down list until you see "visit groups". Sign in, with your user name and password.... on the next screen it'll ask the name of the group you want to visit, or something similar, and you'll type: Cignassqueakywheels. E-mail me if you have any questions or problems, I'll try to help you. ~Michelle [email protected]
Donna M.
on 8/16/03 2:51 am - Avondale, AZ
Have to agree on this one...great place to get and provide info....I posted my appeal letter up there fyi....
Most Active