Next to last piece in?

Patti H.
on 8/13/03 10:58 am - Tucson, AZ
Well, Becky Emailed and said that she had received Dr. Galper's report and perhaps my file will be submitted next week. It turns out that is not a bad idea that it won't happen until next week. I mailed my insurance premium via Bank of America's Bill Pay service. VERY bad idea. Even though B of A takes your money on the day you request the payment, Cobra CIGNA doesn't get it for 7 days. Cobra CIGNA deposits the money, BUT sends away to New York for a bill with which to process it. A week or so later, they process the payment on their records. THEN a week after that they send the info to CIGNA health care and they post it to THEIR records. Until then? Until then NOTHING gets approved for anything. Now, there's more. I'm supposed to get a sleep apnea machine. There was a miscalculation in my sleep apnea index and CIGNA requires special approval for a sleep apnea machine for any score under 10. So, my doctor has re-calculated the score AND explained to CIGNA that I have 30 snore arousals an hour. All of this means, though, that the delay in payment posting just gives me more time to get this last piece of paper together and delivered to both the sleep apnea machine people and Dr. Blackstone's office. Somehow it is all going to work out. Somehow. Patti in Tucson
Most Active