Patty Pelfrey Update

Patty P.
on 8/12/03 6:41 am - PHOENIX, AZ
Patty and I went back to St Luke's on Monday (August 11), where Patty was given an Upper G.I. (the one where you have to drink lots of barium), and then we went up to see the doctor who performed the surgery ( Dr Dan Fang), who talked things over with Patty and then sent us down to the lab, where Patty's blood was taken for further blood-work(s). Patty is having an Endoscopy done on Wednesday, exactly three weeks after her WLS was performed, and then she is going to see her internist, Dr Al Goldansky, on Thursday, with a follow-up visit to see Dr Fang on Friday; all in all, quite a busy week. Patty still is feeling "icky" when she eats, and, now that she is back on a total liquid diet, she is trying to stay hydrated by drinking water, as well as Instant Breakfast, for the protein/calories. I'll keep everyone updated on her progress, and want to thank those of you who posted feedback to us, it was very helpful. - Shell, Patty's husband
Tanya T.
on 8/12/03 6:44 am - mesa, az
Patty and Shell we are thinking about you and will keep Patty in our prayers.
tina0226
on 8/12/03 12:38 pm - Greenwood, IN
I wish you both the best of lucky and a speedy recovery.
(deactivated member)
on 8/13/03 1:58 am - El Mirage, AZ
Wow, doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun. I'll be praying for a speedy recovery for her, and some much needed, and well deserved rest for YOU, I'm sure. God Bless! ~Michelle
Most Active