Hi Everyone

SusanJ
on 5/7/03 10:52 am - Arlington, AZ
Hi My name is Susan. I live in Arlington, My surgery is scheduled 8-28 with Dr Juarez. I love the AZ message board idea. Hope to meet alot of you !! Susan
Dana M.
on 5/7/03 12:19 pm
Hi Susan, Where is Arlington? I thought I knew most of the cities in Arizona but I have never heard of that. I had lap RNY with Dr Simon on 3/31/03. I have lost 47 pounds already. I have had a lot of nausea though, but it is getting better. I live in Phoenix. Glad to see you posting. Dana
cindy
on 5/7/03 12:51 pm - Mesa, az
Hi Susan, I was wondering were Arlington was in Az myself. The only Arlington I know about is Arlingotn TX or VA. We have our surgery the same month, I live in Mesa, and I have Dr. Zahn out of St. Lukes, and my surgery is August 6th. This new local board is great, hope to talk to you more.
Michelle I.
on 5/7/03 1:45 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi There! I'm so happy for you! I had Dr. Juarez in Jan 17 2003, and have currently lost 86 lbs ! I hope you do well with this surgery, I have yet to have any complications, PRAISE GOD! its a wonderful journey, and a great way to become more intune with your body and mind. AND THIS MESSAGE BOARD IDEA ROCKS!!! -Chelle In Tucson
SusanJ
on 5/8/03 4:23 pm - Arlington, AZ
Hi guys! Arlington is west of Phoenix about 60 miles or so. I am 4 miles From Palo Verde( the nuclear power plant) if that gives you an idea. We love it out here. I have 2 boys ages 3 and 5, 6 horses, 5 dogs, a little pond full of fish and a parrot! you cant have all that in town!! and no drive by shootings either!! susan
Most Active