Gastric bypass in 5 days

mrssmith76
on 10/31/12 3:50 pm - AZ

Hi everyone, I am having the gastric bypass in 5 days, by Dr Sprunger in tempe AZ. I am excited and nervous. If  Anyone want's  to share anything with me I would appreciate it. Trying to get my  photos loaded, no luck yet.

Aari Smith

dbuckeye
on 11/2/12 1:00 pm - Sun City, AZ

Good luck on your surgery.  It's the best thing I ever did.  The first couple of week you will probably wonder why you did this.  You  will be so pleased with the results though.  Make sure you go to your support groups they are very important.  Two of the most important thing is to sip water and walk.  Make sure you take all your vitamins. Please give us an up date after you have your surgery. I'll say a prayer for you Monday morning.  By the way even if it is not time for your period it is not common for it to start right after surgery.  Just relax and think about how much healthier you will soon be. 

Sip and Walk,

Debbie

CERTIFIED SUPPORT GROUP LEADER
                         SUN CITY

[email protected]

mrssmith76
on 11/2/12 1:32 pm - AZ
Debbie, thank you so much for your encouraging words and thoughtfulness. My surgery is Tuesday at 1:00. I will keep everyone posted when I get home. Thanks again God bless
Aari smith

Aari Smith

dbuckeye
on 11/9/12 4:19 am - Sun City, AZ

Hi Aari,

Wondering how you are doing.  Hope all is well. Thought you might me getting home today.  Don't be to concerned that it hard to get in enough liquids.  This will come with time.  Just keep sipping your water. 

Debbie

SUN CITY

[email protected]

mrssmith76
on 11/9/12 1:44 pm - AZ

Hi Debbie, I made it home and I am doing well. Thank you so much for the encouraging words. I have been going for my walks and sipping my water. I just cant wait to get back to my old self, or should I say knew self.

Aari Smith

dbuckeye
on 11/10/12 11:51 am - Sun City, AZ

Hi AAri, Glad you are home and doing well. You will really amaze yourself with how soon you will start seeing the new you.  Keep up the good work.

SUN CITY

[email protected]

Most Active