Anyone interested in WLS AZ Meet Up!?!

Jessi * There and
Never Back Again *

on 11/24/12 9:32 am - Chandler, AZ
VSG on 04/25/12

I'm at Gilbert and Guadalupe.  Banner has their meetings out here too but I think a casual meeting would be nice.

5'2   HW-324 • SW-277 • GW-165Surgery Date 4/25/12

Jodysdreams
on 11/24/12 9:41 am
O e thing I'm realizing is that there doesn't sem to be allot of recent activity on this obesity.com. I'm trying to figure out how to make my page, upload my pic etc..but it doesn't want to take..hmmm?
But I am reading tons of old posts..which help..but I look at the dates and they go back almost 10 years!! I wonder if there is another online gastric sleeve support site out there..this one doesn't seem to be where people are going..but one thing I have spent hours doing is watching all the people on YouTube that have their stories and pictures of the progress they are making and it's incredible to see them change..and it's great to gather advice that they giv ebcuz they've been there done that..have you checked YouTube out?
Jessi * There and
Never Back Again *

on 11/27/12 8:49 pm - Chandler, AZ
VSG on 04/25/12

Yeah I did a lot of that before surgery.  It was all part of my prep to feel comfortable.  I really enjoyed watching them, especially hearing about the immediate recovery.  Have you checked out the VSG forum here?  It's pretty active. =)

5'2   HW-324 • SW-277 • GW-165Surgery Date 4/25/12

Most Active