I'm new here & looking for patients of Dr. Blackstone

Jodi H.
on 3/27/11 3:27 pm - Apache Junction, AZ
I am currently waiting for a surgery date with Dr. Blackstone & am looking for others that are going to have her as their surgeon or have had her already.  I'm a little nervous but looking VERY forward to having this done!!

Jodi ** HW: 240 / CW: 221 / GW: 135
kellykelly
on 3/28/11 2:51 am
I was Dr. Blackstone's patient. Had my surgery 12/21.  She's a great surgeon and you will be fine!
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wa0F1DF/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wa0F1DF/weight.png" _fcksavedurl=" >http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wa0F1DF/weight.png">>
beckipoohbear
on 3/28/11 6:16 am - AZ
Welcome...you have chosen very well and you are in great hands.  One of her former associates actually did my surgery with Blackstone assisting but the office has been great, the program great and I would highly recommend them to anybody.  Best of luck to you.

Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

DebbieB1
on 3/29/11 1:43 pm - AZ

Dr. Blackstone will be performing my surgery on 5/3.  I too am just a little nervous but mostly very anxious.  It has been a long haul just getting this far. 

Debbie Bedoya
Yuma

ginau
on 3/29/11 11:00 pm - mesa, AZ
She did my orifinal surgery ,, your in good hands - kust pay attention to what you taught and  go easy on the other stuff, everyone has a differant journey.

you will love hospital and staff.  

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

dee492
on 3/30/11 3:28 am - Chandler, AZ
I had my surgery over a year ago and I had still been losing, at a stall now, I have lost over 130 pounds and feel great! My diabetes is gone and I am most happy with that overall. I have bad days and still want to eat things I shouldnt and sometimes I do and feel guilty but most times I do very well and try to follow all we are taught.

Good Luck
Denise
        surgery 312                     current 184                       goal 150          
mikiec
on 3/31/11 12:23 am - Peoria, AZ
You are in good hands.  I had her associate Dr. Sprunger, but the office is terrific to deal with.

Mike

enlarged_marge
on 4/26/11 11:41 am - AZ
I know nothing about her, but wanted to say best wishes to you!
jmwalker06
on 5/12/11 2:55 pm - AZ
 Dr Blackstone is doing my surgery next week!  I can hardly wait!  I don't know if you have actually met with her yet but I loved her!  She was incredible at answering all my questions and concerns.   What impressed me the most is you can truly tell she loves what she does, meaning she loves helping people.   Wish me luck!  And the best of luck to you! 
jmwalker06
on 5/27/11 7:21 am - AZ
Hey just wanted to let you know if you are on Facebook I created a page for patients of Dr Blackstone. I look high and low for one and there wasn't one. So I thought I would give it a shot.

Not goin down with outa fight!     
Most Active