Vitamins

RayM
on 3/18/11 2:19 pm - Surprise, AZ
Is there any place local that sells bariatric advantage multi vitamins?

I also think I am low on potassium. Last time I had chest pains and leg pain. Was in hospital 4 days. Any good ways to get this up?
StillHopefulinAZ
on 3/20/11 2:28 am
I haven't seen bariatric advantage anywhere, but you can get optisource at walgreens. 

You might want to try posting on the RNY board.  There are lots of people there that know a lot about vitamins.  I'm just still figuring my own vitamins out. 
Banded 10/05/07 Dr Lopez Corvala Tijuana Mexico
Lapband removal 10/07/10 Dr Juarez Phoenix, AZ
RNY 12/13/10 Dr Juarez Phoenix, AZ

ginau
on 3/20/11 9:30 am - mesa, AZ
Ray

YES !!
the spa inside  the Scottdale Shea  hospital sells Bariatric advantage - they have a good  variety  but not the full line of products... also  Dr Schlesingers office has some vitamins in stock - you can call and see what they have.  I bought the  new Mint Truffle  ADEK - not too bad

I believe a rep from bariatric advantage is going to be at the next Tempe St Lukes spport group.

you can email Vitalady  for her suggestion on getting levels up - she helped me get my Iron up - while she is not a medicaly  licensed  - she is a veteran RNY patient and very  educated with vitains. 

just check her website - might take a few days to reply.. 

Good Luck .. keep up us informed.  

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

StillHopefulinAZ
on 3/20/11 11:28 am
I did see them at Dr Juarez and Dr Fang's office a couple of weeks ago.  Are you able to take regular vitamins?  
Banded 10/05/07 Dr Lopez Corvala Tijuana Mexico
Lapband removal 10/07/10 Dr Juarez Phoenix, AZ
RNY 12/13/10 Dr Juarez Phoenix, AZ

moving-on
on 3/22/11 9:47 am - Rimrock, AZ
Vitalady is coming to Tempe in May. I just saw that yesterday. It is quite aways from me but thought I may try and see what they have and maybe try some samples.
charlotte180
on 4/14/11 1:43 am - Phoenix, AZ
 Yes, I also remember seeing a bunch of them in Dr. Juarez' office.

Hello all you Bridges people!

Most Active