I gotta figure this out

DebbieB1
on 3/16/11 12:32 pm - AZ
Hey there!

Its Deb down in Yuma.  I hope you are feeling better.  I haven't seen any posts from you in a few days. 
skinnymeforever
on 3/12/11 6:32 am - AZ
God Debbie - I'm so sorry. I just realized that the previous e-mail sounded absolutely vial!  I didn't mean it the way it read. Please forgive my poor choice of wording.
mikiec
on 3/31/11 12:28 am - Peoria, AZ
It's been a couple of weeks since your surgery.  How are you doing?

Mike

skinnymeforever
on 3/31/11 6:08 am - AZ
How sweet of you to ask after a few weeks. Thanks Mike.  Wellll - I'm doing alot better than I was when I first started this post.  i cannot say that I'm at that "I love my sleeve" moment yet.  The gas and acid are my worst issues now.  My nurse pract upped my dosage of Prilocec to 2 a day now and I'm taking gas-x as well.  It's pretty painful and uncomfortable when I eat anything. I am, however, getting more fluids in so that's a big plus.  I have a few pity moments when i go somewhere that food is the celebration mode, like my husband's birthday. It was at a mexican food restaurant. I tried to eat some fahita insides (no tortilla) but it just started the acid up big time so I watched everyone else eat. I've lost about 20 lbs.  Honestly, I get so focused on the discomfort that I completely forget why I did this in the first place. LOL. I did get below 200 this week though. That was my first goal.

Most Active