Surgery Date SET!

cherubchic85
on 11/23/10 6:22 am

Just got the call today from the surgeons office! December 20th will be the first day of my new life!!!  I am so excited!!!  Only problem is no one in my immediate life seems like they are happy about it.  My husband isn't thrilled (not because he likes bigger women - he doesn't) and my family is looking at this as more of a burden on them to watch my son (18 months) while I'm in the hospital.  It really sucks when you want to be happy about something and you have no support. :( 

Superspouse
on 11/24/10 6:11 am - AZ
Congrats! I'm waiting for authorization...
cherubchic85
on 11/24/10 6:33 am

Thank you!  I hope you hear from them soon!  The waiting is the worst part! I was starting to get convinced that I was never going to hear from anyone!

Michelle L.
on 11/29/10 12:05 am - Phoenix, AZ
Well, I'm happy for you. :)  I just finished my last step of my insurance approval process last week, so now I'm waiting for approval.
LessieBelle
on 12/10/10 8:50 pm
I wish for you that your family would support you - they will never understand.  I wish for you that your surgery and follow up go as well as mine did.  It is the best thing I ever did and I would do it again. 

Good luck with everything and have them think of what a great opportunity they are getting by being able to spend the extra time with your boy.

Take care!

338 / 313  / 194/ 189
HW / SW /  CW / Goal   

Most Active