New VSG Hopeful in Phx!

furiosmommy
on 11/13/10 6:27 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi everyone! I just stumbled across the local board on here and I'm glad I did. I am a December VSG hopeful. All information has been submitted to UHC (choice plus) and I am waiting to hear back. I hope to have my VSG done with Dr. Fang, I think he's the best guy for the job! I live in North Phoenix, I am a SAHM and I'm looking forward to starting a new healthier lifestyle!
dmk22498
on 11/13/10 3:32 pm - tempe, AZ
Best of luck on your journey.
sweaver
on 11/15/10 2:20 am
Just thought I would say Hi... I am having my VSG done in Flagstaff with Dr Aldridge on 12/13.... I am excited about starting a new year healthier.... I cant wait.....  
 Stacey :}
"With God all things are possible."  Matthew 19:26

dflprdfan
on 11/16/10 5:41 am
I am also a VSG scheduled for surgery this Friday (11-19-2010). I am in South Phoenix. Best of luck on your journey! -Lisa

HW 297 / SW 257 / CW 210 / GW 160  

cherubchic85
on 11/23/10 6:12 am
Hey there!!! I live in North Phoenix too!  Just got the call today and surgery is scheduled for December 20th with Dr. Schuster.  I am so excited!  I live by Cave Creek and the 101...looking for someone who might be a support buddy?
furiosmommy
on 11/23/10 6:49 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi there! That's funny, I live in the Cave Creek and 101 area as well. Looks like I have to endure the 6 month diet still before I can get scheduled, but I hope to be sleeved asap! That's great you have a date. How exciting.
WASaBubbleButt
on 11/24/10 11:44 am - Mexico
Sleeves rock! Best surgery type for me! I had a band and revised to a sleeve 2.5 years ago and it was the best thing I could have done.

Congrats to the newbies!

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
Most Active