Seeking Bariatrics surgeon in AZ who studied under Edward Mason

wendy22156
on 10/31/10 8:37 pm - AZ
I had my VBG w/conversion (prior gastric bypass in 1982) in 1991.  My surgery was done by Drs Edward Mason and Cornelius Doherty.  I am seeking a bariatrics surgeon in Tempe or Chandler, who studied under these doctors in the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City.  After 20 years, I think it would be a wise idea to have my artwork checked out.  If you know of, or are a bariatrics surgeon who studied in Iowa City with these doctors, please contact me.  Thank you.
WASaBubbleButt
on 11/1/10 2:40 am - Mexico
On November 1, 2010 at 3:37 AM Pacific Time, wendy22156 wrote:
I had my VBG w/conversion (prior gastric bypass in 1982) in 1991.  My surgery was done by Drs Edward Mason and Cornelius Doherty.  I am seeking a bariatrics surgeon in Tempe or Chandler, who studied under these doctors in the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City.  After 20 years, I think it would be a wise idea to have my artwork checked out.  If you know of, or are a bariatrics surgeon who studied in Iowa City with these doctors, please contact me.  Thank you.

Sorry, I have never heard of these surgeons and I'm from Iowa. ;o)

Are they still in practice?  If so, could you have the diagnostics run here and send them to Iowa?

Do they do something unique that only they will recognize?  Otherwise, just go to a revision surgeon locally.

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
Most Active