Thank you,

Debbie

CERTIFIED SUPPORT GROUP LEADER
                         SUN CITY

[email protected]

Chris S.
on 8/13/10 2:33 am - Tempe, AZ
Debbie,

If you will be there tomorrow, remind me about this and I will give you my opinion and take on this from when I did it.

Chris
mikiec
on 8/18/10 7:17 am - Peoria, AZ
Has any body done this yet?  I'm planning on next week.

Mike

JRinAZ
on 8/18/10 9:56 am - Layton, UT
On August 18, 2010 at 2:17 PM Pacific Time, mikiec wrote:
Has any body done this yet?  I'm planning on next week.

Mike
I've done it before Mike!  It's a great "back to basics" plan and the protein seems to boost the energy too!

I'd love to do it with you!  I'm leaving tomorrow though for a 3 to 4 weeks trip so will plan on starting mine officially when I get back.  I have some middle pudge that I want GONE!!!!  And....it's just nice to focus on healthy and cut out the nasty carbs and awful grazing!!!!

Good luck!  I'll bet you totally rock it!!!  Let us know what you think, K?!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

mikiec
on 8/19/10 3:25 am - Peoria, AZ
Thanks Joyce..

I'm starting tomorrow.  Figure best to do it when I have my most trying times.

Mike

Chris S.
on 8/19/10 6:31 am - Tempe, AZ
I have done this awhile back and did it to break the carb habit and break a stall.  It did nothing for me. I chalked it up to another fad diet.

I am more into carbs now than I ever have been.

I am wondering though if I should give it another try.  Maybe it will work a second time for me?

JRinAZ
on 8/19/10 8:04 am - Layton, UT
Yeah....I'm rethinking my plans actually.  It seems like anything (for me anyway) that has a number to it fails......5 day pouch test.....3 day protein fast......10 day carb buster.....etc.

I think I'm going with the Atkins for life plan........I need the high protein and I need to move the scale slowly instead of a rapid 10 only to regain it!  .....  So, I've revised my goal to be ...down a size by Thanksgiving;)  I can do that!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

mikiec
on 8/24/10 2:09 am - Peoria, AZ
I'm 3 days in the 5 day test.  I may extend it.  My mental hunger in the evenings is starting to subside.  Feeling better and have starting dropping those 5 lbs I put back on.

Mike

REININGCHICK
on 8/25/10 3:20 am - AZ
BEEN THINKing about doing the 5 day. my weight hasnt moved. its upsetting.

mikiec
on 8/27/10 1:30 am - Peoria, AZ
Finished my 5 day.  Feel good and it was helpful in getting the weight moving in the right direction. 

I'm taking the weekend off but will do it again starting Monday.  Need to re-enforce the changes.

mike

Most Active