Lap band support group at Chandler Regional

smartboomer
on 8/10/10 9:15 am, edited 8/10/10 9:16 am
I understand that Chandler Regional Hospital has a lapband support group on the 4th Tuesday of each month.  Does anyone know where at the  hospital the group meets?  

Thanks
JRinAZ
on 8/10/10 12:44 pm - Layton, UT
On August 10, 2010 at 4:15 PM Pacific Time, smartboomer wrote:
I understand that Chandler Regional Hospital has a lapband support group on the 4th Tuesday of each month.  Does anyone know where at the  hospital the group meets?  

Thanks
Congrats on your surgery!!!

Chandler has a support group for EVERYONE.  It's not specific to the lapband but there are a bunch of lapbanders that come.

We honestly haven't met for a while  but recently decided to start back up again.  We'll have ag roup in Sept and in Octo and then a Holiday party with groups beginning again in January.  The 4th Tuesday.  

Frye and Dobson ...enter from the East main entrance by the E.R. side.  Take the elevator to the lower level and turn left towards teh pharmacy.  Quick right to conference rooms 1 and 2.  We go from 6 to 7:30 and sometimes go to dinner afterwards for more chatter!

We have a support site that you are welcome to join.  It's not very active right now but we post the group updates there and will give the meeting details.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chandler_WLSSupport/

Good luck with your lapband journey!!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

smartboomer
on 8/11/10 1:44 am
Thank you so much for the information.  I'll be there in Sept. Went to my first lapband support group last night and found it very helpful.  Looking forward to meeting the Chandler group.
Most Active