Can anyone from Chandler help me out?

Vicki S.
on 8/3/10 7:48 am - Peoria, AZ
RNY on 01/18/10 with
I wanted to go to the support group tonight at Bannner Gateway. But my car has other ideas and decided to break down:(  I was wondering if I can catch a ride with someone from the Chandler area. My closest cross streets are Chandler Blvd and Kyrene. If not, thats ok, I will catch the next one.

sedonagirl67
on 8/3/10 11:20 am - Gilbert, AZ
VSG on 11/16/10 with
I realize I am posting this as the meeting is getting started but wanted to say hi and let you know I can't got tonite... Had to put my 16 year old kitty to sleep this afternoon and I am a little raw from that ordeal...and my body is reacting to it.
Laurie  

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."  TH Thompson & John Watson

JRinAZ
on 8/3/10 1:30 pm - Layton, UT
On August 3, 2010 at 6:20 PM Pacific Time, sedonagirl67 wrote:
I realize I am posting this as the meeting is getting started but wanted to say hi and let you know I can't got tonite... Had to put my 16 year old kitty to sleep this afternoon and I am a little raw from that ordeal...and my body is reacting to it.

Sedonagirl,

I'm so sorry friend.  Our furbabies are so precious!
JRinAZ
on 8/3/10 1:26 pm - Layton, UT
So sorry Vicki!  I just saw your post but was coming from the other direction tonight anyway and wouldn't have been much help.  Bummer that you missed   It was incredible but they'll be posting the recipes on the Banner website soon.

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Vicki S.
on 8/3/10 7:04 pm - Peoria, AZ
RNY on 01/18/10 with
its ok ladies. I will catch the next one.

Laurie- so sorry to hear that you lost your kitty they are a part of the family and my critters are my kids.

Joyce- its good to know that the recipes will be posted on Banners website. Thanks

Most Active