New Wardrobe??!!

JRinAZ
on 7/28/10 2:16 am - Layton, UT
I'll bet many of you are finding yourself in the same boat as I'm in right now:

Nothing in the house that fits??!!!! 
crazy but exciting!

If you could go shopping and buy all the basics to start a new wardrobe, what would you buy??

My 1st priority:

1.  Jeans that actually fit (thinking maybe NYDJ = not your daughter's jeans)

What great deals are you finding?  Which stores have nice clothes for discounted prices?

I like to buy new but realize there are a lot of good discount stores out there.

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

dbuckeye
on 7/28/10 10:53 am - Sun City, AZ
With summer here I'm still hooked on capri pants and shorts.

As far as the best place to but come to Sun City Thursday, Fridays, and Saturdays.  ESTATE SALESand GARAGE SALES are the best here.  I wore a nice blouse and capri pants to support group this Morning.  I had $3.00 in the set.  Can't go wrong with the prices.

Debbie

CERTIFIED SUPPORT GROUP LEADER
                         SUN CITY

[email protected]

Jeannie O.
on 8/2/10 4:22 pm - Mesa, AZ
RNY on 02/15/10 with
Bras & underwear that fit well are a must!  I haven't bought many new items but the few things I have I found at ROSS in the clearance isle.
With Positive Thoughts, JeannieO.                                   
StephOinAZ
on 8/24/10 7:37 pm
Hi Joyce!

I have been stocking up my "thin boxes" for a while now!  And MOST of my stuff is super dirt cheap!  JC Penny sends me coupons for $10 off a $10 purchase, probably at least 1 a month.  So whenever I get one I go and find something on clearance and pay about 7 cents, if that.  I've found things that are just under $10 and if the cashier is nice they'll just charge me $10 for it so I can get it free :)

I also love Old Navy's $2 shirt sale and always get a few when they have it.

Fashion Bug has also started sending me $10 off a $10 purchase and since the one by me carries misses clothing also, it means another free thing for my thin box!

I am also signed up at PinkNation.com (Victoria's Secret) and OFTEN get coupons for a free pair of panties, I swear I don't think I'll ever have to buy panties again!

In terms of regular priced clothing stores that just have awesome prices I am LOVING Charlotte Russe (I probably spelled that wrong) and Forever 21.  Not all the clothes at Forever 21 are teenager-ish. 

And I always look at the clearance sections online.  Since I'm not at my goal size I refuse to pay full price for anything right now. 

My best advice for anyone is to sign up for emails to any store that you like and you're pretty much guaranteed some kind of coupon or discount on a regular basis.  I set up an email address specific for this sort of thing so I don't have to worry about constantly getting ads on my regular email. 

Be sure to add a little black dress to your shopping list!! 
Most Active