SO FREAKING MAD! SOMEONE HELP!

Missy52
on 8/9/10 8:46 am

Not sure if you still need help with this but if Banner Gateway is a center of excellence now i would 100% recommend dr podkameni, he picked my case up after my rny surgeon (villares) was fired from Banner. My dad had his surgery at St Lukes with fang and i was so unimpressed with the staff at bridges all the way up until his surgery. Dr fang himself seemed ok, however you can totally expect to be waiting in the room to see him for at least 1hr at an appt.

ShrinkingGirl
on 8/9/10 12:55 pm
I'm going to mexico and getting the sleeve instead of the band.  But thanks for trying to help!
"The sun shines not on us, but in us." --John Muir

Includes 13.5 lbs lost pre-op.    
JRinAZ
on 8/9/10 2:50 pm - Layton, UT

Good luck!!!!  I'm glad you found the right plan for you!  Keep us posted!!!

LOSER'S ROCK!!!! 

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

smartboomer
on 8/10/10 9:13 am
I just had my surgery with Dr. Fang and have been extremely pleased with Bridges and Dr. Fangs office.  Bridges has been extremely responsive to me as well as all my questions and has given me very good guidance.  Dr. Fang is listed as one of Phoenix's Top Docs in the Phoenix magazine this year.  Tops Docs are always rated by their peers.  When my surgery was over he went to the waiting room to speak with my cousin.  Everyone else ended up getting phone calls from the waiting room.  Dr. Fang is very quiet but once you get him talking he has a sense of humor.  I also wanted to say that by Pre-op workup was a breeze.  I was walked to each place I needed to go.  Felt that was great service.
WASaBubbleButt
on 9/14/10 5:29 am - Mexico
I see Dr. Aceves did your surgery, how did you like him?

Sooooo glad you got a sleeve instead of a band. I don't think you would have been happy long term with a band.

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
ShrinkingGirl
on 9/14/10 12:27 pm
I really liked him. The experience was everything everyone said it would be with the exception that the driver forgot to pick us up at the border. but it was all worked out in the end
"The sun shines not on us, but in us." --John Muir

Includes 13.5 lbs lost pre-op.    
Most Active