Dr. Johnson's & Dr. Husted's Coordinator

andigirlusa
on 7/2/10 2:54 pm, edited 7/11/10 1:46 pm
Hi Patients of Dr.Johnson and Dr. Husted,

Due to irreconcilable differences, I will no longer be the Bariatric Coordinator for Arizona Weight Loss Solutions effective immediately.  My relationship with Dr. Johnson and Dr. Husted has not been compromised and I have nothing but kind thoughts for both Doctors. I'm am truly sorry that I am unable to continue your weight loss journey with you.  I have full intentions of  working in the Bariatric community very soon.  I will keep everyone posted!  I am sad to leave all of the patients that I have got involved in Arizona Weight Loss Solutions program.  You can always find me under the Nutritionist professionals on this site.  Best Wishes. 

Andi Ross, B.S.
Clinical Nutritionist
JRinAZ
on 7/6/10 2:22 am - Layton, UT
On July 2, 2010 at 9:54 PM Pacific Time, andigirlusa wrote:
Hi Patient of Dr.Johnson and Dr. Husted,

Due to irreconcilable differences, I will no longer be the Bariatric Coordinator for Arizona Weight Loss Solutions effective immediately.  My relationship with Dr. Johnson and Dr. Husted has not been compromised and I have nothing but kind thoughts for both Doctors. I'm am truly sorry that I am unable to continue your weight loss journey with you.  I have full intentions of  working in the Bariatric community very soon.  I will keep everyone posted!  I am sad to leave all of the patients that I have got involved in Arizona Weight Loss Solutions program.  You can always find me under the Nutritionist professionals on this site.  Best Wishes. 

Andi Ross, B.S.
Clinical Nutritionist
Wishing you open doors and a happy spot right back in the middle of the WLS action; where you can continue to help us reach our goals!!!  Change is often the "U" turn that gets us back on the better path!

Hugggzzzz,

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

andigirlusa
on 7/7/10 3:56 pm
Thanks so much Joyce.  I definitely need to get back in the community.  I am absolutely miserable not working in this field.  I truly love my work.  I'm sure this will open a door to something much better!    At least, I keep praying that it does.  Please spread the word to everyone, to feel free to ask me any nutrition questions.  I need to keep that part of my brain active!   
Most Active