Where is Dr. Steven Simon???

coacha
on 6/10/10 5:18 am
Is he still practicing anywhere?
JULESAZ
on 6/28/10 7:50 am - CHANDLER, AZ
JRinAZ
on 6/28/10 4:06 pm - Layton, UT
Records usually stay with the facility rather than follow the surgeon from place to place.  You should at least be able to get your op report from the hospital and maybe they can direct you to your records?

Dr. Podkamini at Banner Gateway is an excellent surgeon and offers follow-up care for patient's other than their own. 

My surgeon is out of state so I'm just doing most follow-up care through my pcp.  You should be able to give your pcp the list of labs needed for your annual blood draw.

I understand your frustration.  Surgeon's who bounce around (or who are bounced around) make follow-up pretty crazy!

BTW....E.R.'s have to take people whether they have records or not but programs/surgeons/docs have policies in place and can turn folks away.  So to get one of the surgeon's at Tempe St Luke's to take care of you then you just need to go through the E.R.  ....but...if they have been that rude to you then my guess is that you'd want to hit someone elses E.R. rather than theirs?

Good luck!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

JULESAZ
on 6/28/10 11:10 pm - CHANDLER, AZ
Thanks for your reply & tips.  Very frustrating when your DR & records suddenly "disappear."
Most Active