Tomorrow>Vitalady and Vitaguy in Prescott Area!!!!

kathleen-ann
on 6/9/10 7:21 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
Vitalady and Vitaguy are coming to Prescott Valley Tomorrow, Thursday,June10th At the Tri City  Weight Loss Group at  6:30 at the Fellowship Hall-Trinity Lutheran Church -3950 N.Valorie Dr. Prescott Valley,(Best parking lot entrance is off of Lakeshore Drive)
questions, directions. Call Kathleen at 928-499-5658
THIS IS VERY exciting for them to come down to see us on their tour and down from  Phoenix..
HOPE TO SEE Ya There!  
JRinAZ
on 6/9/10 10:18 am - Layton, UT
On June 9, 2010 at 2:21 PM Pacific Time, kathleen-ann wrote:
Vitalady and Vitaguy are coming to Prescott Valley Tomorrow, Thursday,June10th At the Tri City  Weight Loss Group at  6:30 at the Fellowship Hall-Trinity Lutheran Church -3950 N.Valorie Dr. Prescott Valley,(Best parking lot entrance is off of Lakeshore Drive)
questions, directions. Call Kathleen at 928-499-5658
THIS IS VERY exciting for them to come down to see us on their tour and down from  Phoenix..
HOPE TO SEE Ya There!  
yay for you and your group!!!

......if you can't bring the Muhammad to the mountain, bring the mountain to Muhammad.....  or something like that!  LOL!

I hereby appoint you, Miss Kathleen, the new WLS seminar planner for AZ

Big sigh of relief as I step into WLS retirement.....

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

kathleen-ann
on 6/9/10 2:47 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
You MaDe Me LAUGH....LOL
Dont you Dare...we need something more planned...though you just did this last Saturday (and sadly I missed) . I called OH and complained we need an OH conference here..I put my foot down! They need more folks calling in from Az. complaining..and they just might do something. WE need all the support and info. to help us along. SO call OH and complain..and ask OH to bring something to Az. THIS year...
OR( as I slump my head down..from ammo being thrown at me ) Ms Joyce can plan something again>>>(YOU missed with the paper airplane)(LOL) YOU KNOW you could always plan something down here ( or is it up here...I never get that right)(LOL) IN COOL Prescott!!!!!
NOW you are NOT retiring...Cause I look up to your posts..I believe your the most active in Az. FOrum
Kathleen
JRinAZ
on 6/10/10 12:51 am - Layton, UT
Kathleen,

You soooo funny!!!

I'm having brunch with Vitalady and a few......we'll boot her out the door in plenty of time to arrive at your lovely cool Prescott support group!!!

Enjoy sweet friend! 

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active