Sun City Group Meeting this Saturday

Ann M.
on 6/9/10 11:26 am - Peoria, AZ
We will be meeting at the Dress Barn on Lake Pleasant/Happy Valley.  The meeting room at Menke's is not available this month.  Come on up and join us for some fun just trying on clothes, seeing how many sizes we've gone down (or up in my case).  There's no obligation to buy so just come and join us and give us your opinion on what we look like when we're trying on clothes.   If you do want to buy something, there's a 15% discount because you're part of the group.  The manager also told me that she would let the sales people know that we're supposed to get the discount even if the clothes are on sale so that's not a bad deal.   Next month we will have a guest speaker.  Kathy Gillespie is a psychologist who will talk to us about not falling back into the trap of what we used to eat so that we maintain the weight loss.  I'll be sending more information out later this month.   Please come and join us.  Here's the directions:  Go north on 99th Ave until you come to Lake Pleasant Pkwy (the Walmart store is on the east side of the road, also 99th actually becomes Lake Pleasant Road but it's still 99th).  Turn right on Lake Pleasant Pkwy and take it the the left turnoff just past Hatfield (traffic light here).  Go straight down towards Marshall's and Dress Barn is on your left at the end before Marshall's.  You can also go out 107th Ave. to Happy Valley Road, turn right and then turn right at the Target and then go straight to the Dress Barn.   We'll be meeting at 10:30.  Give me a call if you need more directions or a ride.  I have room for 3 more.  My cell phone # is 623-236-0913.  I'm looking forward to seeing you all there.   Ann
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active