OH conference when is it?

kathleen-ann
on 6/7/10 2:09 am - Prescott Valley, AZ
DId it already come and go..I am stupid..sorry. OR when Is the next one? I have researched it...and it doesn't say. Huggies
JRinAZ
on 6/7/10 3:18 am, edited 6/7/10 3:21 am - Layton, UT
On June 7, 2010 at 9:09 AM Pacific Time, kathleen-ann wrote: ~~"DId it already come and go..I am stupid..sorry. OR when Is the next one? I have researched it...and it doesn't say."~~
Huggies

O.H. never did have a conference scheduled in AZ for 2010.  They were going to participate with one of the seminars I was planning.  They had the big Costa Mesa conference coming up so needed to focus on that so they didn't spread themselves too thin.  I decided I didn't want to do a big EXPENSIVE seminar that would cost my boss and all the peeps lots of money so I cancelled it.

We had the FREE seminar on Saturday in lieu of.........MUCH better plan!!!

And that my friends is ......the rest of the story!!!

Sorry sweet friend....there aren't any other seminars scheduled that I know of and I have taken "leave" from the biz!

The Sun City group is having a guest speaker in July.  A Behavior Management focus.  Anne will be posting all the details.

hugggzzz back attcha!

Joyce

P.S.  Here's the link for the O.H. Events.  It looks like the next one is in Cincinnatti in August!

http://www.obesityhelp.com/events/

(edited to add the P.S.)
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

kathleen-ann
on 6/7/10 4:46 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
Well when I read this it made me VERY Sad..I wish I didnt miss the one you just had..that I rsvp to..but couldnt get to. I wish they would reconsider having one is AZ.
THE upcoming events you know of let us know as soon as possible for those that need to figure rides and child care. I DO appreciate ALL YOU do!
Also while I have your attention...I have read about revision..on ACCHS ..I am ALWAYS hungry..but DR. wont look at medical to see if its in my head or something else. HOW do I get a DR. TO see if its something medical that is the reason I need a revision. I am 44 and 5'8 I weigh 189 - NOW 163 is my normal for my height..I have always wanted to get to 150..but only got to 163..no matter what I did ..almost starving..I couldnt get any lower. I am working my butt off to get back to 163. I am 3 years out. I am also fustrated because I cant get a tummy tuck with a horrible rash...and health issues..it seems as if the belly skin and roll is causing pain. My insurance no matter what I do wont cover it...do you have any ideas. NOw I know..(sadly) you have to be at the same weight for 3 months to get tummy tuck ..but the roll hurts. I guess I need to first find a dr and see if there is something medically wrong w/ me ( pouch wise) or in my head of why ....I feel like I am starving all the time.
HUGGIES>Kathleen
JRinAZ
on 6/8/10 12:45 am, edited 6/8/10 12:48 am - Layton, UT
O.H. has always come our direction farely regularly.  No worries!  I'm sure they'll consider AZ for next year.

Have you checked with Dr. Fang and Dr. Juarez?

As for your panniculectamy.......there are a handful of surgeon's who mess around with insurance but my experience is that some insurances NEVER cover; regardless of medical necessity and some insurances require major documentation, photos, appeals, etc. and then they "might" cover the very very basics.  There is always the exception to the rule though and once in a while someone has the golden insurance that covers even more than the basic panniculectamy. 

One gal on this forum just got hers covered.  It's more about the insurance and less about the surgeon.

My recommendation:  SAVE......or finance.  Turn into insurance after and then anything that is covered will go directly to you.  Though I am not currently working for Dr. Mazaheri; I still think he is the best plastic surgeon in AZ for Post Bariatric issues.

Keep in touch friend!  (btw...some of us are going to have brunch with Vitalady this week.  She's around for a few more days so we're going to milk our time!  You are welcome to come....no details yet for day/time but I'll post when I've got some details.....)

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active