Good times!

JRinAZ
on 6/6/10 12:55 am - Layton, UT
Big huge thanks to all of our speakers (Darcie, you rock!!!  Dr. K you enlightened!!!  Vitalady, you delighted, educated and revved us up!!  Katie, you smacked around my FAT  brain with some serious inspiration!!!)  And to Super DJ, Amazing Nita and Atta boy Jim for workin' it!!!!

What a GREAT crowd we had!  Seriously, it was sooooo fun meeting so many new peeps who are on the quest of HEALTHY and happy!!!  So nice as always to renew friendships as well.

Food was yummo and perfect and though I was out of it a good portion of the day, I rate the day a big skinny TEN on the "good times-o-meter"!!!!

Stay tuned for invites to more Vitalady lil get together's this next week!!!!!  (gotta milk it while we've got her in our neck of the woods!)

Huggggzzzzz,
Joyce
ginau
on 6/6/10 2:54 am - mesa, AZ
  Joyce

I agree ... yesterday was an inspirational day for me. I got some Idea's  & differsnt point of views and  am ready to tackle some change's  today.

By the way .... The blacks beans with  a poached egg  - was not too bad ! I used refriend black beans out of a can  and lightly  fried with a little  evoo and then  placed the poached egg on top and  a tablespoon of Pico De Gallo  -- was pretty tasty. - Thanks Darcy !!!

I even took my Iron  when I got home... I need some more Mud in my blood

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Karen R.
on 6/6/10 4:26 am - Peoria, AZ
Joyce
Really enjoyed yesterday and meeting people with whom I've talked to on forum.  Especially liked the DR's talk and Jersery girl. Looking forward to more support groups.
Thanks Karen
Terri G.
on 6/6/10 4:29 am - ME
Joyce,
Thank you I enjoyed meeting so many nice people.
Terri

dbuckeye
on 6/6/10 6:03 am - Sun City, AZ

Thanks everyone,

I really enjoyed yesterday.  Just sent an order in to Vitalady.  I learned so much.

Joyce you are looking good.  Hope you feel better really fast.

Debbie

CERTIFIED SUPPORT GROUP LEADER
                         SUN CITY

[email protected]

Chris S.
on 6/6/10 7:10 am - Tempe, AZ
Thank you Joyce, Nita, DJ, and Carol for such a great event.  Thank you to all the speakers who I believe inspired us all in one way or another. 

I enojoyed meeting many new people and seeing others I had not seen in a long time. 

A special thank you to Nita for taking me back to my car with a dead battery and waiting with me for AAA.  Thank you for our talk!!!!!!
Ann M.
on 6/6/10 9:11 am - Peoria, AZ
We had a great time yesterday.  I learned a lot and it was wonderful seeing old and new friends.  Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to put the seminar on. 
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
FLGail
on 6/6/10 10:01 am - Sun City, AZ
Hi Joyce, The meeting was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Enjoyed meeting some new AZ friends as well as some I havent seen in a while such as DJ.  Look forward to the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take Care Joyce.  Gail
JRinAZ
on 6/6/10 3:29 pm - Layton, UT
To see some pics of the event you can log onto www.vitalady.com and click on their 2010 VitaTour.  I'm not sure they've caught up with the AZ visit yet in their blog but check back cuz VitaGuy usually posts something clever and a few pics.

Michele T.
on 6/7/10 1:07 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Saturday was terrific!  Thanks to all involved for a wonderful day!

Michele
Most Active