June 5th notes from Westside Facilitator

JRinAZ
on 6/4/10 12:47 am - Layton, UT
Here's a cut n paste from DJ (she's the group leader for the Westside support group who is hosting the Super WLS Sat Seminar TOMORROW!!!!!)

Remember everyone, the meeting this week is the mega-support meeting that our wonderful Joyce has been advertising for a couple of months.

Do not come at 10:30. At 10 o'clock, we will be at Bill Johnson's at Dysart & I-10 having breakfast with one of our guest speakers, Katie Jay. Feel free to join us. If you can let us know you're planning on coming, it would help Bill Johnson's staff set up the tables.

Come to the hospital, normal place, at noon to hear the speakers. Bring a crock pot (insert:  plate, bag or whatever...your snack does NOT have to be in a crockpot!!!!)  of your favorite WLS friendly snack/appetizer/food to share with everyone during the mid-afternoon break.

We will have paper plates, forks, napkins. We will also be selling 16oz bottles of water for 25 cents if you don't want to carry your own.

This event is free. The speakers are volunteering their time. We will have a jar for donations towards paying for their dinner That evening after the event at Chuy's. If you are willing to contribute towards that, please bring small bills.

Okay folks, I think that covers it. Hope to see you all there.

Dj  (
[email protected])

It's not too late to put this amazing seminar on your Saturday's agenda!  We have over 80 weight loss surgery friends coming together to learn, meet new support pals, and have a fun day!

Don't miss it!

Details are on the message threads!  Don't be shy!  Seriously?  Who understands you better than dozens of people who walk the same walk?!!! ...  In fact, I'm just  weeks out of Revision surgery and will be there with tubes coming out of me and pain pills in my pockets (just in case)!  It'll be sooooo worth it!

See you all tomorrow!

Most Active