Abdominal Pains.....

Celeste B.
on 6/1/10 4:02 pm - SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ
 Hello all...first of all I am Celeste and I had the Lap RNY by the amazing Dr.Villares @ Good Sam 06/18/07 I have lost all of my weight, met and exceeded doctors goal weight..he said 160 i said 150..now I am at 175 not sure what happened.

Now my issue is my tummy. She has been giving me some trouble this past month or so. I have been bloated, constipated. and just uncomfortable. NO PAIN!! I have not had any pain. Now I do know that I havent been eating right. But now i have changed that and started drinking my water again, walking, and paying attention to what i eat. My bowels have passed good today. I did walk 3miles today though..lol

Has anyone had these issues and has anyone had bowel obstruction that can let me know what to look for. I am pretty nervous right about now.
ginau
on 6/3/10 6:22 am - mesa, AZ

Please call your primary  Dr ...  he / She can  most likely get you in to have a upper G.I. or  endoscopy to see whats going on.   there's a host of things that can be happening.  slipped band, errossion, bowel obstruction. dont guess at whats happening. Get it checked out.

Your bigger problem is getting a Bariatric Dr that will see you.  You might  try  Debarros, Sprunger or Schlesinger.  or one of the Dr's at  the Banner Gateway Hospital. just have to call and see who is willing to take you on.

I do have a question -- How have you gone so long without  a "fill "  or medical attention ?

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

Most Active