Hi Arizona pals

motorhomemama
on 5/30/10 2:43 pm - Okotoks, Canada
HI to all my Arizona friends.  I am back in Okotoks Alberta  and we had a huge snowstorm this weekend!!!! Sure wish I was back there with you all.
I have been home three months now and have had a backslide and regained 12 lbs but I am back in gear now and getting it off.  All kicks in the butt will be greatly appreciated.
I really want to get some more weight off before August as my sisters and I are going to Ireland for my 60 birthday, and of course I want to come back to Arizona in October lighter than when I left in the spring.
Just missing you all and wanted to say hi.     Love Eydie
342/298/280175  highest / surgery  wtNov 19/08/ current/ goal
Ann M.
on 5/31/10 3:30 am - Peoria, AZ
Hey Eydie. It's going to be over 100 degrees this week. I look forward to seeing you in October.
Stacyb15
on 5/31/10 7:57 am - Casa Grande, AZ
RNY on 05/17/10 with
I think I could do with a snow storm right about now. It is HOT out there! Take care!

noraj2
on 5/31/10 11:58 pm - Lacombe, Canada
Hey Eydie - Don't wish us Albertans away, the weekend sucked but - it looks grand out there today.

Have you had any interest in your support group?

Message me any time you want to talk.

Joann

JRinAZ
on 6/1/10 6:15 am - Layton, UT
On May 30, 2010 at 9:43 PM Pacific Time, motorhomemama wrote:
HI to all my Arizona friends.  I am back in Okotoks Alberta  and we had a huge snowstorm this weekend!!!! Sure wish I was back there with you all.
I have been home three months now and have had a backslide and regained 12 lbs but I am back in gear now and getting it off.  All kicks in the butt will be greatly appreciated.
I really want to get some more weight off before August as my sisters and I are going to Ireland for my 60 birthday, and of course I want to come back to Arizona in October lighter than when I left in the spring.
Just missing you all and wanted to say hi.     Love Eydie
Hi there Canadian gf!

I miss you!  In fact our favorite support group is tonight and I'm not going to get there I guess.  I'm still recovering from surgery and can't drive.  Did you hear about Donna?

Anyway....I miss seeing your perky self and your handsome hubby at the groups!  Enjoy your beautiful Canada this summer and beautiful Ireland in August (jealous).  we'll see you before you know it!

Hugggzzz,

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 6/15/10 11:23 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
Hi Eydie,
I am so glad you got home sorry about the snow..  It has been hot here in Az. Hope you get back on the band wagon here's a kick in the rear to help you out..  Can't wait to see you in Oct.   Miss seeing you at the support meeting.  Have a wonderful time in Ireland.
Take care.
Wendy
 Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

Most Active