Finally submitted to Cigna today with Dr. K!!!

dflprdfan
on 5/27/10 6:04 am
My paperwork was finally submitted today to Cigna! Swing some critters for me and say some prayers, if you don't mind. They already approved the RNY back  in march before I had chosen the DS and they have a 50+BMI rule that I don't qualify for, so I am hoping that even if they deny it, Dr. K's office can work their magic and get an approval.

Thanks, Lisa

HW 297 / SW 257 / CW 210 / GW 160  

JRinAZ
on 5/27/10 6:57 am - Layton, UT
Wooooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  Lisa!  That is a BIG step in the right direction!!!  .....Dr. K is pretty smooth with the insurance folks.....spells it out matter of fact!

I'm pretty good with appeal letters so let me know if you need some verbage!!!!  I REALLy liked the letter I sent!  LOL!  It worked so that's the important thing, right?

So, if all goes well then you may be in the hospital when I zip over for my 6 week check.  I would love to stop by and hug all those amazing nurses!  They deserve some serious goodies!

So, we'll see you on the 5th, right?  Bring your hubby.  Bring your friends.  Bring anyone who you might thing will be part of your recovery!

Swingin critters just for you!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

dflprdfan
on 5/27/10 8:35 am
Thanks Joyce! You're the best! Hubby will be there, so I can't wait to finally meet you in person.

I hope you are feeling a little better and everything is going well.  TAKE CARE of yourself - we all tend to take care of others first - YOU FIRST FOR NOW!

All my best! -Lisa
ReCurve
on 6/4/10 9:31 am - Peoria, AZ
RIGHT ON!!!! The AZ board will soon become the other DS board. I'm wishing you the best

Most Active