Nervous

azfrancine
on 5/20/10 8:15 am - camp verde, AZ
Well, i finaly tracked down a surgeon who takes my insurance,and gave the information to my dr.  to send the referal. Can anyone tell me what to expect in this process? my dr has predone the heart tests and breathing tests already, for another surgeon who dropped my insurance a week  before first meeting. so i am nervous im happy at the same time and i am hoping things go well and i will get this surgery. can anyone tell me what to expect?please
Jeannie O.
on 5/20/10 4:38 pm - Mesa, AZ
RNY on 02/15/10 with
Which surgery have you chosen?
With Positive Thoughts, JeannieO.                                   
azfrancine
on 5/21/10 7:17 pm, edited 5/21/10 7:17 pm - camp verde, AZ
well the only one i have heard about is the gastrich by pass or the banding  i am just crossing my fingers til i hear back from my dr about when i will see the surgeon with the preauth.
Stacyb15
on 5/21/10 5:48 am - Casa Grande, AZ
RNY on 05/17/10 with
wow, that sounds awesome! My guess is there will be more test such as an EKG, x-ray, upper GI, and so forth. You may have to do a liquid diet as well from anywhere from 2 weeks to a couple of days.

Good luck! Who is your new doctor?

azfrancine
on 5/21/10 7:26 pm - camp verde, AZ
what is a upper Gi? i have a breathig test and a heart test so far and an ultra sound and they found gallstones and so i am hoping i get it taken out too same time i heard they do that. Imjust really nervous been trying to get this done for a while and always doors got closed with insurance changes dr's dropping insurances suddenly ect and one telling me i was to heavy in flagstaff so its bene a real struggle so now that i found a dr who takes my insurance by sheer luck i am  frazzled with excitement and  hoping everythig will be smooth this time
Most Active