Just Joyce chatter...

JRinAZ
on 5/21/10 8:19 am - Layton, UT
Hiya friends,

Big huge apologies to the bunches of you who have pm'd me with questions and such.  It HURTS to sit up so I'm doing very limited computer time.

I'll wee through the tons of PM's in the future and promise to get back with you sometime!

Quick answers to some:

Kathleen:  I have just kept first names for RSVP's and don't know where they are from.  I don't recall having anyone specifically contact me from your area.  Your support group is a huge bunch though so I'm sure you could round up a carpool of fun to join us on the 5th!  I hope so!  I'd love to see you again!

To the folks who pm'd asking if their name is on the RSVP list or not for June 5th....I posted a list a few weeks ago on here so you can go back through the messages and check....there have been a bunch added lately that I don't know.  I think when the 3 of us last compared names....we had additional room for about 35 or so more...some won't make it that have RSVP'd so I'd tell everyone to COMEand join us!  I'd hate anyone to miss this amazing day of info and support!!!!  We'll slide together if we need to or some of us can sit out in the hall (me)!

Congrats to those who have had surgery recently!  Keep us posted.

Hugs to all with troubles and congrats to those with successes!

Joyce
kathleen-ann
on 5/21/10 3:41 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
Soft Huggies, Glad to hear from ya...hope ya feel better soon...and God willing see ya the 5th. Huggies, Love Kathleen
Most Active