Off Topic - Part Time Job Available

Ann M.
on 5/20/10 1:51 am, edited 5/20/10 1:53 am - Peoria, AZ
One of our part time tellers has decided to be a stay at home mom again because her daughter had brain surgery (I really can't blame her).  We have an opening for a 30 hour teller.  You need to have availability from 7 - 7 Monday through Friday, 9 - 2 Saturday and 10 - 2 on Sunday.  You'd work probably 1 weekend a month which isn't bad.

If you want to apply, here's the link.
www.midfirst.com/CareerCenter/JobSearch.aspx

Click on Phoenix and then Search at the bottom.  Our branch is Lake Pleasant/Happy Valley which is right near the Super Target.  There's also one in the south valley.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Karen R.
on 5/21/10 9:07 am - Peoria, AZ
Ann
I am very interested. I was in banking mostly teller for 15 yrs in Ca. I haven't worked for 5 yrs and I'm 56yrs old, but dependable. I'm having trouble finding it on the web site HELP
Karen
Karen R.
on 5/21/10 9:15 am - Peoria, AZ
Ann I was able to get on but couldn't find the one for your branch. That is the one I live closest too. Please advise if it's been filled or anything else is aviable.
Thanks, Karen
Ann M.
on 5/24/10 6:54 am - Peoria, AZ
Karen, so sorry to be so long in getting back to you but we just got back from California yesterday afternoon.  I just checked and the job is still up there.  Sometimes when they get lots of applications, they pull it down and then repost once Chris has had a chance to check out the applications.  Try it again because as far as I know, no one has been hired yet.  If Chris calls you, just mention that Ann posted it on a website for you.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active