Hi, AZ is my second home

Sweet 'N' Sassy
on 5/17/10 6:07 am - Bolingbrook, IL
i mean it, we have a 2nd home in AZ outside of Tucson in Sahaurita right off Nogalas highway, i have family in Fountain Hills, just looking to make friends especially near my home so when i am out there we can get together sometimes.

Nita S.
on 5/19/10 4:39 am - Avondale, AZ
Hey Sweet 'N' Sassy,

I am not in Tucson, but I am in Phoenix by way of Chicago, so feel free to contact me and I would love to get together with you. 

Nita
Revision 11/06/2008

Stacyb15
on 5/21/10 5:53 am - Casa Grande, AZ
RNY on 05/17/10 with
Hi! I am a little north of you in Casa Grande.

missgoddess61
on 11/25/10 12:03 am
Hi My name is Cindy, I live here in Tucson. I-10 &  Wilmont. I had gastric bypass 4 yrs ago. i am starting to gain alil of weight back. Do you have any info on support groups or Dr here in Tucson? Also I would like to be your Friend. Hope to hear from you soon
Cindy
WASaBubbleButt
on 11/28/10 1:05 am - Mexico
On November 25, 2010 at 8:03 AM Pacific Time, missgoddess61 wrote:
Hi My name is Cindy, I live here in Tucson. I-10 &  Wilmont. I had gastric bypass 4 yrs ago. i am starting to gain alil of weight back. Do you have any info on support groups or Dr here in Tucson? Also I would like to be your Friend. Hope to hear from you soon
Cindy

If you are starting to regain please follow through with MD visits and support groups even if you have to start your own.  In the meantime use these boards for support.  That's what keeps me straight.  Just by being active in the WLS community is all I need.

There is a doc in the valley that is one of the best in the world, John Husted.  He's one of a handful of surgeons in the country that can do surgeries such as RNY to DS in the same surgery.  I'm not suggesting you get a revision, my point is that is how good he is.  I know for a fact he sees patients he did not operate on, that's what he specializes in.  People with problems regardless of who did their surgery.

if you want his cell phone just PM me.

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
Most Active