AZ OBGYN

playgirl2077
on 4/26/10 7:30 am - Mesa, AZ
Dose anyone have a Dr here in the chandler phx area.. that is first a obgyn and 2nd understands gastric bypass i am 1 yr out lost 130 lbs and just found out today that i am 4 weeks and 4 day pr-ego..

thanks for your help

Christina
JRinAZ
on 4/26/10 9:17 am - Layton, UT
On April 26, 2010 at 2:30 PM Pacific Time, playgirl2077 wrote:
Dose anyone have a Dr here in the chandler phx area.. that is first a obgyn and 2nd understands gastric bypass i am 1 yr out lost 130 lbs and just found out today that i am 4 weeks and 4 day pr-ego..

thanks for your help

Christina
Congratulations Christina!  That is sooooo awesome!

I'd recommend the Goodman OB/GYN docs!  They have about 5 offices in the East Valley and I know that many of them know oodles about WLS cuz they've had family members who have had surgery.  It might be good for you to check in with Dr. Juarez too to make sure your vitamin and protein needs are on track!

There's a pregnancy forum on Obesity Help.  You'll could probably get all kinds of help there too!

Best Wishes for a healthy pregnancy!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

KimB826
on 5/7/10 1:23 pm - AZ
RNY on 09/07/10 with
First off, congrats!!! 
I agree..Drs Goodman & Partridge are amazing!  Dr Partridge delivered my oldest daughter (with Dr Goodman there as well) & Dr Goodman delivered my youngest daughter....they provided the best care!!!

Good luck :)
mrsnate
on 5/17/10 5:21 pm
VSG on 04/27/12 with
I have to add my 2 cents that I LOVE Dr. Linnerson with Contemporary Care for Women.  He's on McClintock/Guadalupe.  He delivered all 4 of my kids and seriously saved my life with my oldest.  Congratulations, by the way.  What a blessing. ♥
KristeyK
on 5/18/10 4:37 am - AZ
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Dr. Tamanaha @ Contemporary Care for Women delivered my son back in 2006. He has an INCREDIBLY good sense of humor and a terrific bedside manner. In fact, I had to see the NP there once and Dr. Linnerson came to check on me while I was in labor. They were both terrific. Their office staff was also great.
In fact, if I am ever lucky enough to get pregnant again, my experience was so great that I would be HIGHLY tempted to make the drive from NW Tucson to go to him again.
Most Active