Super Saturday Seminar - June 5th - the LIST!

JRinAZ
on 4/26/10 2:29 am - Layton, UT
Don't see your name on this list?  oh NO! 

You do NOT want to miss a power packed Super Saturday Seminar that is not only FREE to everyone but is totally packed with heroes from outside our AZ boarders as well as from our community.  Information presented that day may very well make a difference in whether your WLS journey is successful or not!  ....  FREE "live" makeovers to those interested in the drawing. 

Email me for a chair.  ([email protected] ) ALL are welcome!  This amazing day is sponsored by our peeps of the Westsie support group for all of AZ! 

Joyce Lori A
Jim Steph K plus ONE
DJ Delores H
Earl J Fred H
Nita S Michelle T.  
Ann M LeAnne
Larry M Sheila Ree F
Debbie B Lisa V
Gail Lorraine H
Howie Julie T
Jeff B Melva C
Alicia G + ONE Susan R
Chris S Ace R
Brenda B Carol N + ONE
Dawn B Lisa
Peggy H Angie L + ONE
Charlene T Barbara F
Judy S + ONE Barbara J
Jana P Michelle R.
April C  

Jack (aka SplendaJack)
Stephanie O
Reggie T
Jennifer 

kathleen-ann
on 5/18/10 1:29 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
Could you include me dear. We havnt spoke for quite some time..I inquired about plastics with the surgeon you work for...and I met you in Prescott Valley support group..quite some time ago. I am now living homeless...hubby was at Walmart for 12 years...got hurt...waiting on SSI and workmans comp..have an attorney...living in RV. (thats a long story short) LOL
I would love to one day get  a tummy tuck as the rash is unbearable..ACCHS wont pay for it..and as you can see cant afford it...LOL

I would love to come down to the conference on June 5th. Do you know of anyone going down from Prescott Valley???

Also we just got internet in the RV ..did I miss the 2 day conference OH puts on???

HOPE you remember me....IF you dont thats fine...would love to see you in June.
YOU are a wonderful gal...great listener...and have always been kind to me.

Let me know if you get this email...HUGGIES< LOve Kathleen
Most Active