Matrix & Nectar Protein Powder !!

ginau
on 4/19/10 5:29 am - mesa, AZ

Help !!

I over ordered and have some extra stock ... If your intrested  email me at [email protected]

I will save you some money over the stores and online.

I have  5lb bags of Chocolate and Vanilla , I also have some 2lb tubs of strawberry Cream and Banan Cream  as well as a few Fuzzy Navel.

I am in the east valley.

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

JRinAZ
on 4/19/10 6:35 am - Layton, UT
Jeanna,
We'll take Fuzzy Navel if you have any left at the end of the day.....

Do you have any cookies n cream left?  I wanted to try that one!

Thanks for helping us get a price break with our protein needs.  You totally rock!!!

Joyce
tochatty
on 4/24/10 11:21 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Do you know of any brands that make a Starwberry Banana flavor?  I seem to be hooked on that right now at the smoothie shop, I get vanilla protein with some strawberries and real bananas added but to save money it would be great to buy my own.

Of course I guess.. LOL ... I could just make it like the smoothie guys do it.!

Tochatty (Jennifer) in AZ
Open RNY 07/2000
SW 336, Lowest Weight 185, CW 272
Seeking Revision GBS

JRinAZ
on 4/26/10 1:12 am - Layton, UT
Hi there Jennifer!
Champion Pure Whey Stack has the Banana Scream and the Strawberry Cream.  Buy a small tub of each and mix?

I have used and loved the Banana scream for years.  I doctor it up through the summer with a shot of strawberry  s/f Torani or DaVinnci syrup.  Or, peach, mango, kiwi, etc.  The syrups totally rock with protein drinks!  A shot of orange to your vanilla protein and some ice with a Tbsp of Cool whip an YUMMO!

Anyway...you can buy the syrups for cheap cheap cheap at Smart and Finals.  Different stores have different flavors.  I also use them for flavored Crystal Light lemonades with crushed ice.  My hubby has a little shaved ice machine and uses the syrups for a s/f slushee.

The real deal fruit is pretty healthy but some of us don't want the extra carbs, calories and sugar grams.

Kudos to you for staying on the protein path!!!

Big Hugggzzz!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

AZsheltiemom
on 5/21/10 4:58 am - Yuma, AZ
Jeanna -
  I am so sorry I have not responded before now ...  I did receive the package and ripped into right away!  I absolutely love the Fuzzy Navel!  Thank you so very much!  It makes a nice change to the chocolate and vanilla I had been using!
Lois

Most Active