AFTERCARE SUPPORT

Jean135
on 4/18/10 12:17 am - Sun City West, AZ
 I had my lapband surgery on 04/13 and I am doing fine so far medically. I will be moving to the Phoenix area in less than a month and will need to set up both medical aftercare as well as emotional aftercare. I have called all the hospitals in the Phoenix area and can find only one that takes transfer patients and that is St Lukes. I called them but the woman that I spoke too wasn't the friendliest :) 
Does anyone go to St Lukes for fills etc and do you like it? I plan to begin attending a support group on the west side once I get there.
Thanks, Jean
JRinAZ
on 4/18/10 1:33 am - Layton, UT
On April 18, 2010 at 7:17 AM Pacific Time, Jean135 wrote:
 I had my lapband surgery on 04/13 and I am doing fine so far medically. I will be moving to the Phoenix area in less than a month and will need to set up both medical aftercare as well as emotional aftercare. I have called all the hospitals in the Phoenix area and can find only one that takes transfer patients and that is St Lukes. I called them but the woman that I spoke too wasn't the friendliest :) 
Does anyone go to St Lukes for fills etc and do you like it? I plan to begin attending a support group on the west side once I get there.
Thanks, Jean
Hi Jean!

Banner Gateway with Dr. Podkamini (Gilbert area which is a drive from Westside but very worth it)

There's quite a  few "snow birds" that come in just for the winter months .....they are treated so well by Dr. Podkamini.

Call and ask for Kathy W. at Bridges St Luke's.  She's super duper wonderful in every way and will help guide you with their program if you decide to go with ST Luke's.  (Phoenix and NOT Tempe).

I look forward to meeting you!  Congrats on your band!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active