TWO great support groups tonight!

JRinAZ
on 4/6/10 12:16 am - Layton, UT
AZ Grads - 5:30 pm at Phoenix St Luke's, Peer facilitated ALL WELCOME!

General Support Group - 6:30 pm at Phoenix St Luke's, Psych facilitated ALL WELCOME!

General Support Group - 6:00 pm at Banner Gateway, Dietician facilitated.  ALL WELCOME!

My hubby is going to the Grads group.  I'm going to the Banner Gateway Group.

Which one will YOU be going to?

SUPPORT = SUCCESS!!!

Jeannie O.
on 4/6/10 5:15 pm - Mesa, AZ
RNY on 02/15/10 with
I had another EGD today so missed support group again...anything new to report??
With Positive Thoughts, JeannieO.                                   
JRinAZ
on 4/7/10 12:17 am - Layton, UT
On April 7, 2010 at 12:15 AM Pacific Time, Jeannie O. wrote:
I had another EGD today so missed support group again...anything new to report??
What's up with your EGD?  Dr. P still stretching you out a bit? 

....Support group was GREAT!  Very entertaining this time  Our Miss Donna had some funzy news but I'll let it trickle down with her efforts!!! 

The room was packed and we had a visiting newbie from Alaska!  Many who live up there MUST go to a Banner hospital for surgery and AZ is their best option!  So, Alaska comes on down for some magic with Dr. Podkamini and Dr. Schuster!

We talked about "getting back to basics" and weight loss/maintenance for the lifetime effort!  Some newbies had no idea that we all eventually have to WORK our tools and make good healthy choices!  There were a ton of lapbanders who had lost well beyond the usual stats and almost as fast as Rny's!  Kudos to them!

Our groups very own Cathy is going to be in the fashion show at Phx St Luke's on Saturday.  Many from the group were going to attend!  (are you coming?)

Donna reported that the exercise phisologist would be changing her format for her support gruop to include half time message/support and half time working out!  ....  She reminded us that Dr. Goodhall's support group this month would have the guest speaker who specializes in SEX therapy....speaking on "Intimacy following WLS"!  ALL are invited and it's FREE!

So, that's the support report!

My hubby reported a good group at the AZ Grads support group as well.  They talked about how they could "pay it forward" and also get their own support needs met! 

I hope you're doing better sweetie pie!  See you Saturday!

Joyce
Most Active