Sleeve Support

scrappinbabe247
on 3/30/10 3:35 pm - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 06/28/10 with
Hi I am new to the forum and am planning on getting a Sleeve from Dr. Podakemeni at Banner Gateway and wondering if anyone here has had a sleeve? I dont see alot of posts about them, and also wondering about my Drs reputation?! I hope to get some help through  here! Thank you!
JRinAZ
on 3/31/10 2:09 am - Layton, UT
On March 30, 2010 at 10:35 PM Pacific Time, scrappinbabe247 wrote:
Hi I am new to the forum and am planning on getting a Sleeve from Dr. Podakemeni at Banner Gateway and wondering if anyone here has had a sleeve? I dont see alot of posts about them, and also wondering about my Drs reputation?! I hope to get some help through  here! Thank you!
There are getting to be quite a few sleeves in the area thanks to Dr. Podkamini, Dr. Blackstone and Dr. Juarez!  Sleeves totally rock!

Here's a link to the O.H. forum specifically for sleeves:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/VSG/

AND....make sure you pencil in the Banner Gateway support group coming up this next Tuesday the 6th of April at 6:00 p.m.  Donna the NUTRITiONISt (aka as NUT!) is awesome!  I'll see you there!

....and....I have met Dr. Podkamini.  He really impressed me and his patient's LOVE him!  Good choice!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

scrappinbabe247
on 3/31/10 2:16 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 06/28/10 with
Thank you so much! I have tried going to that forum but everyone still has other procedures I am wondering if I am doing something wrong! Lol Thanks for your help!
liveinphx
on 3/31/10 12:25 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I am almost 2 years post op from the sleeve and I live in Phx.  I agree that you should check out the sleeve board, I am a bit confused about your post because for the most part almost all messages on the sleeve board are from or about sleeve experiences both pre and post op.
You can find the board by clicking on forums at the top of the age, then scroll down to surigical procedures, then scroll down all the way to the bottom of the list for vertical sleeve gastroectomy.
I am happy to answer any questions
Whatever you do is it truthful, necessary and kind?
Most Active