I just got approved!!

Stacyb15
on 3/28/10 8:11 am - Casa Grande, AZ
RNY on 05/17/10 with
I am so excited to finally be approved for GB surgery!! Tuesday I go in for my pre-op tests (upper GI, EKG, ultrasound, sonogram). I am hoping to get my clearance for surgery by the end of the week. I am so exited but a little nervous too.

dbuckeye
on 3/28/10 8:37 am - Sun City, AZ
Stacy,

Let me be the first to congratulate you.  It will be the most exciting journey you will ever take.
All kinds on new experiences, you will be able to do many new things.  Above all your health will improve.  Let me know when the surgery is happening.  Good Luck

Debbie
Vicki S.
on 3/29/10 6:59 pm - Peoria, AZ
RNY on 01/18/10 with
Congrats on your surgery date! Good luck and keep us up to date on your progress.

scrappinbabe247
on 3/30/10 3:24 pm - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 06/28/10 with
Congrats! I am also awaiting my surgery date with Dr. Podakemini, but I am getting the sleeve! How do you seem to like hime so far? Wish you well!
Jena
Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 4/5/10 11:54 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
Hi Jena,
Congratulation on you upcoming surgery.  I have Dr Podakemini. The first couple of meeting before surgery he seemed cut and dry but I really like him the more I get to know him..  I got the band so I've had to see him more often.  I will keep you in my prayer for a smooth surgery and a speedy recovery.
 Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

Stacyb15
on 4/2/10 1:02 am - Casa Grande, AZ
RNY on 05/17/10 with

I have only seen him once but he seemed like a good doctor, kind of no nonsense. I liked that. I get a little frustrated sometimes waiting for a return phone call from my case manager there, but I can not complain at how quickly they helped me get approved.

scrappinbabe247
on 4/5/10 2:03 pm - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 06/28/10 with

Thank you so much it is nice to talk to someone who has used him! Ya its hard for me because I only get to meet him 2 times beofre surgery which I dont really like and my case manager NEVER calls me back which comes off to me as unproffesional. So I will be talking to them about that tomm. I got all my pre op testing sone in a week and they did not believe me. Hope it gets better so my anxiety subsides! How long after you got approverd was your surgery? Good luck ladies!
Jena

Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 4/5/10 11:46 am - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
Congratulations on your approval.  Hope everything check out ok tomorrow. 
 Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

Most Active