WEDNESDAY MORNING SUPPORT GROUP

dbuckeye
on 3/23/10 4:48 am - Sun City, AZ
Tomorrow March 24,  Sun City Wednesday Morning Support Group.  At 8:30-10:00.  Come and support your peers.  PM me for dirctions.  Hope to see you.

Debbie
JRinAZ
on 3/24/10 1:11 am - Layton, UT
On March 23, 2010 at 11:48 AM Pacific Time, dbuckeye wrote:
Tomorrow March 24,  Sun City Wednesday Morning Support Group.  At 8:30-10:00.  Come and support your peers.  PM me for dirctions.  Hope to see you.

Debbie
Debbie!
You're support group is on my calendar for April!  Have fun this morning!  .... 

Joyce
dbuckeye
on 3/24/10 10:36 am - Sun City, AZ
Joyce,
Thanks, Off to a slow start.  I know this will be a good support group.

Debbie
Jean135
on 3/28/10 3:59 am - Sun City West, AZ
 I will be moving to Sun City West near mid to late May and will need to connect up with aftercare support.  I will know hardly anyone in the area and I know no one who has had WLS. Pretty nervous about that!  Jean
dbuckeye
on 3/28/10 8:31 am - Sun City, AZ
Jean,

Looking forward to meeting you.  Let me know when you get here and we will get together.  I have the Wednesday morning support group.  Ann Miller also has a Saturday morning support group here in Sun City.  

Good luck with the move.  Don't let it be stressful for you.  It will be a wonderful change for you.  Talk to you in May.

Debbie 
Jean135
on 3/29/10 12:12 am - Sun City West, AZ
 Thanks, I will definitely plan to contact you when I get to the area.  My surgery is scheduled for April 13th, so there is lots going on right now!!   Jean
Most Active