Got an appt with Dr. Keshishian...!!!

dflprdfan
on 3/23/10 11:55 am
OK, I am back on track and focused, pity party is OVER!!!

I called and made an appointment with Dr. Keshishian in California next Friday. I get an hour and a half to discuss everything about the DS surgery and I am so excited. It was a struggle to fenagle (sp?) the kids' schedules, but my husband has been quite helpful and supportive and he figured it all out so I can focus on me.

I will keep you all posted as my journey progresses! -Lisa
StacysMom
on 3/23/10 12:09 pm
 Congrats to you!!  
JRinAZ
on 3/24/10 1:08 am - Layton, UT
Wooo Hoooo Lisa!

Tell Talin that I said hello and give Dr. K a big hug from me and be sure you grab a bite at the lil Chinese across from the hospital and tell Micky M hello and be sure you sit by the ocean for at least an hour and meditate and be sure you fill up with gas at the Costco on the East side of L.A. just before hitting the desert and and and.....ENJOY the trip!  I'm jealous!  Maybe we can unite for a road trip for a post-op check in the future!

Do you know how awesome that DS is going to rock your world??!!!! 

Oh and be sure and go to his website and study all of his newsletters, research, and his " DS Bible"....he has the most amazing collection of info  I have found ANYWHERE!!!

Is that Friday the 2nd?  It's GOOD Friday!!! 

dflprdfan
on 3/24/10 4:34 am
I read all the research and newsletters, but didn't know what you meant by the DS Bible??? Did you mean the patient handbook of 40 pages?  :)
JRinAZ
on 3/24/10 7:32 am - Layton, UT
On March 24, 2010 at 11:34 AM Pacific Time, dflprdfan wrote:
I read all the research and newsletters, but didn't know what you meant by the DS Bible??? Did you mean the patient handbook of 40 pages?  :)

Yup!  Patient handbook = Words to live by

Most Active