Support Group needed...

dflprdfan
on 3/20/10 6:41 am
I am still new on my WL journey and am wondering where I can find a support group near Laveen or in Tempe?

Joyce- I emailed DJ as you said, butnever got a response???

Any help is appreciated! -Lisa
JRinAZ
on 3/20/10 9:42 am - Layton, UT
Hey Lisa,

I read on FB that DJ has been sick and that Nita had family stuff going on today.  They're the 2 facilitators so the group may have cancelled today?  Sorry!  I drive over to that one quite often but had family stuff myself today.

I just posted an updated support group thread for you and any others who are looking.  If there are changes or other groups not listed then hopefully people will feel free to post.

I also posted a 2nd thread with the updated event schedule for AZ.  Again, there may be others but that's what I know about.

Near Tempe are the Banner Gateway groups and the Chandler Group.  I attend the Banner Gateway on the 1st Tues and the 3rd Weds.  The Chandler group meets quarterly now.....the last mtg was a Back on Track focus group; the next one will probably be in May.  A lot of people had requested a body image consultant as a guest speaker so that will probably be on the agenda.

Is Lavene out by Luke AFB?  If so then you'll definitely want to hook up with the Sun City group (Ann and Debbie's) and the Westside group.

Since we have a 5th week on the schedule this month, then there isn't anything scheduled.  The next support meetings will be on Tuesday, April 6th.

Hope that helps! 

Have a great weekend!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Wendy's Dream
Came true

on 3/21/10 2:54 pm - Mesa, AZ
VSG on 08/09/22
Lisa,
I go to the Banner meeting and they are a lot of fun. Donna the Nutritionist in a hoot.  Hope you can join us.
 Wendy  

1st fill 4cc,  2nd fill 1.5cc  3rd fill 1.5cc 4th fill .5   Total 7.5 cc  in my 11cc Realize Band.

Reached 1st goal weight 158 on 6/8/10, My Starting weight 235  
                                               Hit final goal of 145  10/25/10 

Current weight 143  
                                If you work the band the band will work for you.

Most Active