AHCCS

20candy07
on 3/7/10 1:04 am - Tolleson, AZ
Hello All,
Anyone know which Bariatric Surgeon takes AHCCS?  How about Tricare??  Have a friend looking to look into WLS.  Me I'm 3 + years out and still below goal weight!! 

Thanks,

JRinAZ
on 3/7/10 1:14 am - Layton, UT
Hi Candy!
Long time no see or hear from you!  Good to see a note!  How are YOU????

I believe AHCCS requires a Center of excellence.  That would be Phoenix St Luke's with Dr. Juarez and Dr. Fang or Dr. Blackstone at Scottsdale Bariatric.

Dr. Juarez is the only one i'd recommend who takes TriCare in Phx but I believe Dr. Chiassom takes TriCare in Tucson and he has a ton of happy post-ops.

Good luck to your friend!

Joyce
20candy07
on 3/7/10 5:13 am - Tolleson, AZ
Hi Joyce,
I'm doing good.  How about yourself?  How's the Revision been for you?  I will give Dr. Juarez a call.  I need to see him anyway for WLS follow up.  Luckily I have a good PCP that sends me to the lab regularly. 

Take care,

JRinAZ
on 3/7/10 5:25 am - Layton, UT
Hey Candy,
Did you know about the St Luke's Grad Seminar on April 10th?  ....  I posted details a few days ago....

I'd love to have you be one of my models for the fashion show! 

Let me know, K?

[email protected]

Thanks for asking about me....I'm doing farely well after working my sorry saggy bumpsky off all year to improve my labs.  I'm actually workin it right now to get my "revision, revised with a DS".....Crazy huh?!  When life can be better then we have to go for it!!!

I suspect Dr Juarez will be doing the happy dance with your WL success!!!  Kudos!

Take care friend, (maybe I'll see you at the Grad Seminar?)

Joyce
stephaniewhite06
on 3/7/10 2:03 am - Houston, TX
(deactivated member)
on 3/8/10 2:18 am
I believe that Dr. Daniel Fang also takes that insurance. He is in the same office as Dr Juarez.
Most Active