Met Rx protein plus power whey shot

Deanne K.
on 3/3/10 12:52 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone has had a rash after using this product.  I had it before and no reaction.  Any thoughts?  I purchased these from Sam's club and they are at tolerable, but the rash and itching is driving me nuts tonight.

Thanks for any insight.
Deanne
JRinAZ
on 3/3/10 11:38 pm - Layton, UT
Hi friend!
I haven't used the product but I have had similar reactions to some protein products.  I just back off and try it again.  If it hits me the same way twice then I "re-gift"!  LOL!  ....  Maybe we have a lactose intollerance and are hyper sensitive?

Are you sure it's the product and not the latest high pollen count we're experiencing in AZ?  ....Benadryl?

How are you besides going nuts with the itching?

There's a Super Saturday in the works for June 5th; which will include Vitalady and other guest speakers!  It's sponsored by the WestSide support group at Banner Estrella.....so, FREE, FUN and FABULOUS!!!  Hopefully you and all your Tucson buds can shuttle up for a great day!

Take care of YOU!!!!  Let us know if you figure out the product problem.....Your experience may save someone else from having to go through the same thing!

Hugggzzz,

Joyce
Deanne K.
on 3/4/10 3:37 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi Joyce,
Not doing so well today.  Saw PCP yesterday and my blood pressure was really low and then this reaction on top of everything else.  I do have bad allergies, but the rash is still present, since about 6:00 last night.  I am allergic to many anibiotics, so who knows what's in this that is causing it.  I'm not a chemist or a Dr.  Waiting on my Dr.'s to call me back and see where to go from here.

Deanne
JRinAZ
on 3/4/10 10:59 pm - Layton, UT
Deanne,

Doing any better today? 
Deanne K.
on 3/4/10 11:37 pm - Tucson, AZ
Joyce,

A little bit better, but I can't say great.  So many new things coming up everyday to deal with.  Fighting the dehydration and nausea along with the other vits. and protein problem. 

Deanne
Most Active