Finally Submitted!!!

dflprdfan
on 3/2/10 5:36 am
After jumping through all the hoops and finishing my 6 month medically supervised weight loss, I was finally submitted today to Cigna to get approval for the surgery! I was asked to lose 13 lbs and I actually lost 31, so I am really proud of the progress I have made. There are a lot of behavioral suggestions that I am going to being doing one at a time so that by the time I get to surgery, I should be completely ready. Just thought I'd share my happy news with you all. I don't post much, but I certainly lurk and get amazing information and support from you all...hopefully my day is soon!  Keep your fingers crossed for me! -Lisa
JRinAZ
on 3/2/10 1:19 pm - Layton, UT
Crossing fingers and toes and everything else for you Lisa!  Wooooo Hooooo!

Did you really say 31 pounds?  That is rockin it girlfriend!  Weigh 2 go!!!!

Keep us posted!! 

Joyce
kellykelly
on 3/2/10 11:30 pm
Good luck to you.  I just completed my consultation visit last week and will be submitting to insurance this month when I finish my 6 month supervised diet.  You will probably get Dr. Blackstone because they told me Dr. Sprunger doesn't work there anymore.
JRinAZ
on 3/3/10 11:05 am - Layton, UT
On March 3, 2010 at 7:30 AM Pacific Time, kellykelly wrote:
Good luck to you.  I just completed my consultation visit last week and will be submitting to insurance this month when I finish my 6 month supervised diet.  You will probably get Dr. Blackstone because they told me Dr. Sprunger doesn't work there anymore.
Wooooo HOOOOOO!  A new LOSER before you know it!!! 

Joyce
Most Active