Dress Barn Party

Ann M.
on 2/28/10 9:57 am - Peoria, AZ
I'm putting another one together.  I'm thinking we'll do this in May.  I was trying for April but there's an event in Scottsdale I want to attend so we'll shoot for the second Saturday in May.  Anyone interested?  You'll get at least a 15% discount on anything you buy.  We had a nice turnout last time and got some very nice clothes.  This will be just in time for the new summer fashions.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
JRinAZ
on 2/28/10 11:34 am - Layton, UT
On February 28, 2010 at 5:57 PM Pacific Time, Ann M. wrote:
I'm putting another one together.  I'm thinking we'll do this in May.  I was trying for April but there's an event in Scottsdale I want to attend so we'll shoot for the second Saturday in May.  Anyone interested?  You'll get at least a 15% discount on anything you buy.  We had a nice turnout last time and got some very nice clothes.  This will be just in time for the new summer fashions.
Ann,
I'll be recovering from surgery then but will catch you next time.

Gotta LOVE Dress Barn!  They sponsor the Bridges St Luke's fashion show every year and give the models 30% off their outfits, 15% coupons to everyone there and then 2 $50.00 gift certificates for door prizes!  They are awesome to work with and their size range meets almost all of our needs (24 W to 4 petite)!

OK, this wasn't an add for Dress Barn.....just wishing you well and hoping everyone will jump on board and attend your fun party:)

Hugggzzz to you!

Joyce

Jeannie O.
on 2/28/10 1:21 pm - Mesa, AZ
RNY on 02/15/10 with
Sounds like fun and I know by then I will need new clothes!
With Positive Thoughts, JeannieO.                                   
Most Active