NEW SUPPORT GROUP

dbuckeye
on 2/16/10 11:58 pm - Sun City, AZ
I will be starting a Wednesday morning support group next week.  It will be at 8:30-10:00A.M.  The fourth Wednesday of each month.  It will be held in the Menke Sun City Meeting Room in Sun City.   All type of WLS are invited.  Bring your support person if you would like.  Hope to see you.

Debbie   

JRinAZ
on 2/17/10 4:37 am - Layton, UT
On February 17, 2010 at 7:58 AM Pacific Time, dbuckeye wrote:
I will be starting a Wednesday morning support group next week.  It will be at 8:30-10:00A.M.  The fourth Wednesday of each month.  It will be held in the Menke Sun City Meeting Room in Sun City.   All type of WLS are invited.  Bring your support person if you would like.  Hope to see you.

Debbie   

Woo Hoooooo Debbie!

Daytime trouble sounds perfect to me!!!!  I have a long stream of northern relatives coming my way....so, as soon as "hotel Joyce" is at an end them I'm on my way your direction!  See ya in April (unless I hear from more relatives!)

Joyce

P.S.  I'll tell everyone about your new group, K?!

dbuckeye
on 2/17/10 8:45 am - Sun City, AZ
Thanks Joyce, I am really excited about the experience,  Enjoy your family.  Hope it is the grand babies.

Debbie
Ann M.
on 2/18/10 7:34 am - Peoria, AZ
Debbie, you'll do really great.  Make sure you send it to the west side group so they'll know about it. 
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Karen R.
on 2/28/10 8:29 am - Peoria, AZ
Debbie I didn't see this until just now. i'm planning on coming to the next 1, as soon as I get directions. I live in Peoria so not too far from sun city. hope to meet you then.
Karen
Ann M.
on 2/28/10 9:54 am - Peoria, AZ
Karen, the Sun City Room is at the corner of 103rd Ave. & Coggins.  It's just south of 103rd & Grand (AM/PM on one corner and Grand Speedy on the other).  Boswell Hospital is across the street.

We also have a meeting on Saturday, March 13, at the same place at 10:30 a.m.  You might want to give that one a try to since Debbie should be there (at least I hope so since she's co-leader).

Ann
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
dbuckeye
on 3/7/10 7:54 am - Sun City, AZ
Karen,

Just in case you didn't get my p.m. (it took me a long time to realize what this was)  Our meetings are held the 4th Wednesday of Month. At Menke's Sun City Meeting Room. , 12420 N 103 Ave.  Sun City (back of parking lot).  We are located across Grand from Boswell Hospital.  8:30-10:00A.M.

Ann Miller also has a Support Group there on the 2nd Saturday of each month at 10:30-noon.  I will be filling in for Ann this Saturday.

We would love to have you at both.

Debbie
E-mail [email protected]
Most Active