Psych Support

JRinAZ
on 2/16/10 5:33 am - Layton, UT
Support group tomorrow (Weds the 17th) at Banner Gateway
All are invited!
4:30 pm in conference rooms W of cafeteria.

Dr. Goodhall is the facilitator.  This is one of my TWO favorite support groups in the valley!!!!

See y'all there!

Joyce
Melva
on 2/17/10 11:26 am - Gilbert, AZ
Joyce,

I am sorry to have missed the group had to end up working... Melva
JRinAZ
on 2/18/10 12:05 am - Layton, UT
I met some really great new friends last night!  It's always so delightful to hang with excited pre-ops and successful newbies!!!  But...especiallly enjoyed hearing from the peeps that are out a few years!  .....  We had a lot of open discussion time and then Dr. Goodhall shared some thoughts on communication.  "I feel" it was a very valuable presentation!  .....  "I feel" like support groups rejuvenate me and help me stay focused.  "I feel" excited to taste my low carb soup recipe that is simmering on the stove!!!  LOL!  "I feel" like y'all get the jest of the message  Good stuff!!!

C ya next time!  (I'll be at Dr. Simpson's group next Thursday and then at Phoenix St Luke's on the 1st Tuesday of March)

Joyce
shaemarc
on 2/27/10 3:59 am
I'm still fairly new to Phoenix.  Where is Banner Gateway?
birdsofaz
on 2/27/10 5:11 am - Mesa, AZ
Banner Gateway in in East Mesa ight off of Hwy 60 and Higley. It is a new hospital, about a year or 2 old
birdsofaz
on 2/27/10 5:15 am - Mesa, AZ
Is the support group at Banner Gateway always at 4:30 on the 3rd Wed of the month or do they have other days and times?  Can everyone attend even if my surgery was done elsewhere?
Thanks, Don
Most Active