Hi all...AZ newbie here

sean1911
on 2/12/10 5:28 am - Florence, AZ
Hi all,

I had my RNY in March of 09 at St Luke's in PHX.

I started at 705lbs in Aug of 07, now I am 341lbs and still losing.  I have lost more than half my body weight...363lbs so far.  150 of that was before my surgery.

It has been one heck of a ride!

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello, and see who else was around the AZ area.

I am from Florence, and looking forward to getting aquainted with some locals.

Have a GREAT day all!

Sean in AZ

JRinAZ
on 2/12/10 6:16 am - Layton, UT
On February 12, 2010 at 1:28 PM Pacific Time, sean1911 wrote:
Hi all,

I had my RNY in March of 09 at St Luke's in PHX.

I started at 705lbs in Aug of 07, now I am 341lbs and still losing.  I have lost more than half my body weight...363lbs so far.  150 of that was before my surgery.

It has been one heck of a ride!

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello, and see who else was around the AZ area.

I am from Florence, and looking forward to getting aquainted with some locals.

Have a GREAT day all!

Sean in AZ

Holy Molie!  Wow!   That is AMAZING!!!  Congratulations!!

Do you ever drive into support groups?  On the back roads, Florence isn't tooooooo far from Banner Gateway (Gilbert area).  They have groups the 1st Tues, 2nd Weds and 3rd Weds.  6 pm except the 3rd Weds which is 4:30 pm.  All are welcome.

Also, Phoenix ST Luke's has their general support meeting at 6:30 and right before at 5:30 is the Graduates group which you definitely qualify for...1st Tuesday of the month.

Circle April 10th!  Bridges at Phoenix ST Luke's is planning a big Graduate Seminar.  I'll be there as will about 300 of our other WLS buds for a day of fashion show, fun and information.  Stay tuned for upcoming details. 

Weigh 2 go with the weight loss and kudos to you for continuing on your journey!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Karen R.
on 2/13/10 9:17 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi everyone.

I'm excited to find this forum. I had lap-band surgery on Oct. 3,08. I've lost 67lbs and have 15 to go.  I'm also a type1 diabetic for 44yrs. That in and of itself makes losing weight very difficult. The True Results forum has disappered and I found this 1. I would love to meet some people in my area, I live in Peoria.  All of you have done very very well. I hope I can continue this journey with all of you.

Karen
azfrancine
on 2/18/10 11:49 am - camp verde, AZ
Hi sean!! congradts on the weight loss im in az too!
Most Active