I CRACKED!

Jeannie O.
on 2/10/10 1:28 pm - Mesa, AZ
RNY on 02/15/10 with

Today was day 10 of my 2 week liquid diet and I blew it!  I have not cheated once but The hunger got the best of me tonight and I ate a porkchop.  The whole time I was doing I kept telling myself put it down walk away but hunger beat my will power this time.  So scolding myself and it's back on plan only 4 days to go I can do this!

With Positive Thoughts, JeannieO.                                   
JRinAZ
on 2/10/10 11:07 pm - Layton, UT
On February 10, 2010 at 9:28 PM Pacific Time, Jeannie O. wrote:

Today was day 10 of my 2 week liquid diet and I blew it!  I have not cheated once but The hunger got the best of me tonight and I ate a porkchop.  The whole time I was doing I kept telling myself put it down walk away but hunger beat my will power this time.  So scolding myself and it's back on plan only 4 days to go I can do this!

Jeannie,
Just keep your eye on the prize sweetie.  Evaluate the timing and cir****tances of when you needed that pork chop.  Be ready with amunition next time.  Have an extra protein drink BEFORE your crunch moment hits.  Have some delish soup broth (strained is better than just broth) ready to sip to answer the comfort needs.  Sit yourself down to your puter and flip through the zillions of BEFORE/AFTER stories and pictures for motivation.  Spend some time of the net organizing your NEW wardrobe (dream big here) that you'll need to have soon!

Fill your time with positives.  It's just a bleep on the time line of ife!  You CAN do it!!!

Big Hugggzzzz!

Call me if you want to go for a walk or go shopping
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Jeannie O.
on 2/11/10 10:30 am - Mesa, AZ
RNY on 02/15/10 with
Thanks for the encouraging words Joyce, I have learned my lesson.  I need to keep an extra protein drink with me and watch the clock.  We did some unplanned running around and it had been way way too long in between drinks.  Back on track, it has been a good day!  Jeannie
With Positive Thoughts, JeannieO.                                   
Most Active